SNYPER-LTE Graphyte is the premier product for logging of cellular signals from a fixed position within a local area, over long periods of time, in order to determine the most suitable mobile network operators(MNOs) to use for cellular communication. The device comes in a robust carrycase with accessories.
NOTE: This model works on European Frequencies only, it will not work in North America or in other parts of the world where European Frequencies are not present.
The Graphyte Functionality
- Logs sequential cellular surveys
- Number of surveys required is user selectable(10 pre-sets levels)
- Interval polling is user selectable(11 preset levels)
- CSV and Graphical representation of results provides data for in depth analysis
- Time stamping of all survey detail
- liveSCAN allows selection of individual base-station signals in a fixed location
- Accessories: include chargers, omni-directional antennas, liveSCAN directional antenna with extension cable
The SNYPER-LTE Graphyte turns cellular measurement into productivity
- SNYPER-LTE Graphyte allows you to sort data easily and simply in order that you can make decisions on which Network Operator(s) will deliver the results your service needs
- SNYPER-LTE Graphyte – your cellular surveying workhorse, whilst it’s logging signal strength data you can be getting on with other business
- No SIM card required
- Displays results on your PC in graphical and stylish HTML
- Equipped to help you decide on optimum antenna placement
Who will use the SNYPER-LTE Graphyte?
- Installation and Service Personnel working on cellular systems at various locations
- Consultants/Project Managers working on cellular communications projects
Why would you want to use a SNYPER-LTE Graphyte?
To investigate general cellular signal strength over a period of time, at prospective or existing site installations without the need to be present throughout
To establish the most suitable mobile network operator at a location measured over a relatively long period of time
- Whilst the SNYPER-LTE Graphyte has the potential to log for very long periods of time we recommend that data should be collected in time periods up to one week maximum.
- Remember to ensure that power is connected throughout for long survey periods
- A full battery charge should give 10 hours of survey logging